It’s that wonderful time of night. Jack is tucked up in bed fast asleep, hubby is out at the movies with his mate and I’m snuggled up on the couch with a glass of wine in hand watching The Bachelor.
Admittedly, there’s been quite a bit of wine consumed this week but hey, my baby turned one. I survived the first year of parenting!
If you haven’t clicked on my ABOUT tab, I mention I’m an instagrammer. I love it. I like seeing what’s inspiring the people I follow and getting a visual glimpse into their lives and I love to share the same with my followers. So here’s what I snapped or shared this week;
1. Jack wanted to say hello to his dog, Spot
2. The blog is live!
3 & 5. Impromptu photo shoot on Jack’s first birthday
4. On Jack’s birthday my hubby came home with flowers for me to celebrate one year of mothering
6. A cake baked in honour of Jack’s birthday at mother’s group
7. Recent purchase. Celine Matrix sunglasses. Regram from sunglass connection
8. It’s been a happy week, for lots of reasons
9. New InStyle magazine and a cup of tea is my idea of a great afternoon
Are you following me? Click on the Instagram link on the home page or search topknotmum