I can be a bit of a shopper, so my first thought when I had a boy was “phew! that ought to save me money”. Well, that may not have been my actual first thought, but it was up there. Also, definitely not true! Baby boy fashion is anything but dull these days.
Here are my favourite Spring looks for a ‘lil man. I’m really, really loving red and blue.
1. Purebaby Grizzly Jumper
2. Seed Heritage Rib Waist Chino Pant
3. Bonds Woven Short
4. Purebaby Jersey Cap (My fave, seriously the cutest thing ever!)
5. Country Road Map T-Shirt
6. Purebaby Lace Up Sneaker
7. SOOKIbaby Monster Pack Leggings
8. Country Road Pre-Walker Sandal
9. Country Road Denim Overalls
10. Purebaby Fable Polo
11. Anarkid Feather Leggings
12. Seed Heritage Fox & Tepee Yardage Tee
Today is Daddy & Jack day while I head off to work. Wishing everyone a wonderful weekend!